CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The User gives his consent to the developer (Copyright Holder) of the H-RADIO software (hereinafter referred to as the "Software") intended for the ATS25 Amateur Radio Receiver to process his personal data with the following conditions:
- This Consent is given to the processing of personal data, both without the use of automation tools and with their use.
- Consent is given to the processing of the following personal data: email addresses, as well as any other personal data voluntarily provided to the Copyright Holder.
- The purpose of personal data processing is to provide technical support to the User.
- During the processing of personal data, the following actions will be performed: collection and systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, modification), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), deletion.
- The transfer of personal data to third parties is not provided, except in cases provided for by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
- Personal data is processed until the termination of the contractual relationship. Also, the processing of personal data may be terminated at the request of the personal data subject.
- If the personal data subject or his representative withdraws consent to the processing of personal data, the Rightholder has the right to continue processing personal data without the consent of the personal data subject if there are grounds specified in paragraphs 2-11 of Part 1 of Article 6, Part 2 of Article 10 and Part 2 of Article 11 of Federal Law No. 152–FZ "On Personal Data" from 26.06.2006
- This consent is valid all the time until the termination of the processing of personal data specified in clause 6 of this Consent.